Andy Hey FRICS

Property & Planning Consultants - 01526 353513

Compensation Claims

If a sewer, pylon or road has been built on your land you have a Claim — to get the best terms for you that claim needs to be handled by professionals with experience and expertise, at AMHey FRICS we have that experience and expertise. We have acted for both sides in settling claims for compensation arising from pipelines, pylons and road works.

The very first claim Andy Hey dealt with was over thirty-five years ago! 

Don't hesitate to Contact us to discuss your particular issue, we will be able to help.